* 250g peeled and deveined shrimp
* 1 tsp soy sauce plus 2 tbsp soy sauce
* 1/4 tsp pepper
* 1 tbsp fish sauce
* 1 tbsp oyster sauce
* 2 tbsp Struggle Butt Bangkok Curry
* 1 pineapple (you will need 1 cup pineapple for fried rice)
* 7 tbsp Struggle Butt Scallion oil
* 3 eggs, beaten
* 5 cloves garlic, chopped
* 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
* 2 to 3 Thai chili, chopped (optional)
* 100g diced carrot, red capsicum and mushroom
* 100g raw cashews
* 4 cups cooked and cold rice
* 1 to 2 green onions, chopped
* Combine shrimp, 1 tsp soy sauce and 1/4 tsp pepper in a medium mixing bowl and let it marinate while prepping other ingredients.
* Cut pineapple in half, lengthwise, leaving stem intact. Give slits around perimeters. Score flesh of pineapple without cutting through skin. Scoop chunks out with a spoon and reserve 1 cup of pineapple and cut them into smaller chunks.
* Heat a large skillet or a wok over high heat and add 2 tbsp Scallion oil and scallion bits. Pour beaten eggs into smoking hot wok and scramble the egg to cook evenly. Remove egg from wok and set aside.
* Heat now-empty-wok over high heat, add 2 tbsp Scallion oil and marinated shrimp. Sear and cook shrimp 3/4 way, about 2 to 3 minutes. Adjust cooking time depending on size of shrimp you are using. Remove shrimp from wok and set aside.
* Heat now-empty-wok over high heat, add 3 tbsp scallion oil, garlic, ginger and Thai chili. Stir fry until you can smell aroma, about 30 to 45 second. Now add diced carrot, mushroom, red capsicum and cashews. Stir fry 30 second to 1 minute, then add rice and add Soy sauce, oyster sauce and fish sauce. Stir fry everything together until every single grain of rice is coated with sauce, about 1 to 2 minutes.
* Add reserved pineapple chunks and mix together. Finally, add shrimp, egg and green onions. Break down egg into rice and keep stir fry until shrimp is fully cooked and reheated again, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add Bangkok Curry to rice and cook for another minute.
* Transfer pineapple fried rice into pineapple bowl and garnish with chopped scallions if you like. Enjoy!