- 2 slices of bread
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fermented chopped Struggle Butt Korean kimchi
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Slather both slices of bread with butter.
- Place one slice of bread buttered side down on a non stick frying pan and heat over medium heat.
- Start assembling the sandwich and add shredded cheese and kimchi onto the slice and close the sandwich buttered side up facing you.
- After 3 minutes, carefully flip the sandwich over to the other slice. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Once the heat has melted and kimchi has heated through, the sandwich is ready to eat!
Caution! The product will be extremely hot and delicious!